At Electric Fences for Dogs, our number one priority is your satisfaction. We are equally dedicated to providing you with the finest products at the lowest prices, while also making sure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. If for some reason you find yourself unsatisfied with your purchase, you may return your merchandise back to us to receive a store credit or cash refund. However, in order for us to be able to do this, there are several return regulations which must be met.
Returns Must Fall Within 30 Days of Purchase
All products that are to be returned must be in their original packaging and in saleable condition. We must receive the item within 30 days of the date that it was invoiced.
- Every order being returned must have a Return Authorization Number written on the shipping label.
- A return must be requested from Electric Fences For Dogs within 30 days of the invoice date.
- All returned merchandise has to be in brand new, resalable condition. This means it must include the original, manufacturer-sealed packaging, all manuals, warranty cards and accessories.
- As the purchaser, you become responsible for all of the shipping charges. This means that even if you received free shipping when it was sent out to you. Should you decide to return an item, the shipping cost that we had to spend to send it to you will be deducted from your refund. The shipping cost of returning a product to us must also be covered by you.
- If you fail to return free items or gift with purchase items associated with your order, your order will have to be re-invoiced at full retail price.
- Please allow 15-30 days for the process of your return and a credit or refund issued.
If you fail to meet any of the above requirements, our returns department reserves the right to accept the return from you.
About Restocking Fees
- All unopened and unused products are subject to a required 20% restocking fee upon return.
- Opened or used products are subject to a required restocking fee of 35% upon their return. Products that have been opened or used must still be in salable condition. Broken or damaged items will not be accepted. Electric Fences for Dogs reserves the right to refuse the return of abused or damaged products.
- If you had an item shipped in error or damaged during shipping, our restocking fee is NOT enforced.
If you decide to refuse receiving your order and it was legitimately ordered from us, a credit will be issued for the item, minus a 35% restocking fee, as well as the shipping cost if we paid for it. If the order was shipped out of the country and you refused it, any additional charges to get the package back will be deducted from your credit. You will receive your credit only after we have received the item back and it has been inspected by us.
Item Not Eligible for a Return Under Any Circumstances
- Wire, Twisted Wire and Wire Kits
- Wire Break Detectors
- Personalized Products
- Gather the following information for your return: Your name, email address, invoice number, invoice date, item number and reason for the return. Email this information to us a email@example.com If you don’t have all of this information, it may result in your return request being declined. You will receive your Return Authorization Number within 2 business days of the receipt of your email request
- Put your return in an appropriate box and package it. Be certain to write your Return Authorization Number on the outside shipping label of the box. If you fail to do this, we may refuse the package.
- Send your return to us via FedEx, UPS, DHL, or USPS. It is a good idea to insure your shipment and obtain a tracking number as Electric Fences for Dogs will not be held responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipment.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How long will it take to get my money back?
A: After we receive the returned merchandise, it will take between 1 and 10 business days to issue you a refund.
Q: I have already buried the wire. I don’t want to dig it up now. Can I still return the dog fence?
A: Yes you may return everything to us except the wire. We will deduct the cost of the wire from your refund and you may keep the wire. The amount we deduct depends on which wire was purchased with your kit.
Q: How will my money be refunded?
A: Your money will be returned to the credit card or PayPal account that was used to make the original purchase.